Sunday, July 24, 2011

Light a candle for Norway

I start this blog today. I have been blogging in Swedish about crime  novels since the year of 2006. I have been planning for a long time to blog in English. I read most English crime novels in English since  I don´t have the patience to wait for the translation. I manage with a little help from the dictionary.
I am looking forward to share opions about crime in fiction and real life with English speaking bloggers.





This is a sad time for all of us. According to Norweigan newsmedia at least 85 young people lost their lives 22:nd of July 2011 at  Utøya in Norway. One right wing extremist is believed to be responsible for this terrible act. i additon to this 7 people were killed in a bomb blast in Oslo caused by the same person as it looks.





1 comment:

Shirley said...

Our hearts go out to all those affected by this tragedy. It's too sad.